Monday, November 6, 2023

I love you from my head tomatoes funny romantic cross stitch pattern

 

I love you from my head tomatoes funny romantic cross stitch pattern - Tango Stitch
I love you from my head tomatoes funny romantic cross stitch pattern

I love you from my head tomatoes funny cross stitch quote pattern, Tango Stitch

This funny cross stitch pattern is the perfect way to stitch some love in the air! Featuring a classic Valentines message 'I love you from my head tomatoes', it's sure to impress your stitching soulmate. Stitch it for your sweetheart and show 'em you're the real deal!


I love you from my head tomatoes funny romantic cross stitch pattern - Tango Stitch
I love you from my head tomatoes funny romantic cross stitch pattern - Tango Stitch

Easy cross stitch design:

This cross stitch pattern uses only full stitches. It is suitable both for beginner and expert stitchers.


I love you from my head tomatoes funny romantic cross stitch pattern - Tango Stitch
I love you from my head tomatoes funny romantic cross stitch pattern - Tango Stitch

Content of I love you from my head tomatoes funny cross stitch quote pattern: 

You will receive a PDF file:

  • A main page with embroidery image;
  • A page with the key;
  • 2 pages with color and black symbols patterns;
  • Zoomed color symbols pattern at 4 pages for easy stitching;
  • Zoomed black symbols pattern at 4 pages for easy stitching.

I love you from my head tomatoes funny romantic cross stitch pattern - Tango Stitch
I love you from my head tomatoes funny romantic cross stitch pattern - Tango Stitch

Find I love you from my head tomatoes funny romantic cross stitch pattern at Tango Stitch shop or Creative Fabrica.

Find Tango Stitch cross stitch patterns at CREATIVE FABRICA & Design Bundles 

More kitchen cross stitch patterns here

More fruit and vegetables here

More Tango Stitch cute simple cross stitch patterns.

Free cross stitch patterns


Have a nice stitching!

Tango Stitch

Buy on GUMROAD


No comments:

Post a Comment