Monday, March 13, 2023

You are the type of boy I'd make a sandwich for romantic cross stitch embroidery pattern

You are the type of boy I'd make a sandwich for romantic cross stitch embroidery pattern - Tango Stitch
You are the type of boy I'd make a sandwich for romantic cross stitch embroidery pattern

You are the type of boy I'd make a sandwich for romantic cross stitch

Simple embroidery design:

This cross stitch pattern uses full stitches and is suitable both for beginners and experts.

 

You are the type of boy I'd make a sandwich for romantic cross stitch embroidery pattern - Tango Stitch
You are the type of boy I'd make a sandwich for romantic cross stitch pattern - Tango Stitch

Content of You are the type of boy I'd make a sandwich for romantic cross stitch: 

You will receive a PDF file:

• A main page with embroidery image;
• A page with the key;
• 2 pages with color and black symbols patterns;
• zoomed color symbols pattern at 4 pages for easy stitching;
• zoomed black symbols pattern at 4 pages for easy stitching.

Stitches required for this cross stitch pattern:

• Full crosses.


You are the type of boy I'd make a sandwich for romantic cross stitch embroidery pattern - Tango Stitch
You are the type of boy I'd make a sandwich for romantic embroidery pattern - Tango Stitch

Find You are the type of boy I'd make a sandwich for romantic cross stitch embroidery pattern at Tango Stitch shop and Creative Fabrica.

More Tango Stitch Cross Stitch patterns at CREATIVE FABRICA  

More Funny sassy quote cross stitch patterns

More Tango Stitch cute simple cross stitch patterns.

Free cross stitch patterns

Have a nice stitching! 

Tango Stitch 

Buy Wool Ball cross stitch patterns


No comments:

Post a Comment