Tuesday, November 8, 2022

I am the Youngest sister funny gift for sister cross stitch

I am the Youngest sister funny gift for sister cross stitch - Tango Stitch
I am the Youngest sister funny gift for sister cross stitch

I am the Youngest sister funny birthday gift for sister cross stitch pattern, Tango Stitch

Simple cross stitch design:

This cross stitch pattern uses only full stitches. It is suitable both for beginner and expert embroiderers.


 

I am the Youngest sister funny gift for sister cross stitch - Tango Stitch
I am the Youngest sister funny gift for sister cross stitch - Tango Stitch

Content of World's okayest sister funny birthday cross stitch pattern: 

You will receive a PDF file:
• A main page with embroidery image;
• A page with the key;
• 2 pages with color and black symbols patterns;
• zoomed color symbols pattern at 4 pages for easy stitching;
• zoomed black symbols pattern at 4 pages for easy stitching.

Stitches required for the cross stitch pattern:

• Full crosses.


I am the Youngest sister funny gift for sister cross stitch - Tango Stitch
I am the Youngest sister funny gift for sister cross stitch - Tango Stitch

Find I am the Youngest sister funny gift for sister cross stitch at Creative Fabrica and  Tango Stitch shop. 

Find Tango Stitch Cross Stitch patterns at CREATIVE FABRICA & Design Bundles 

More birthday greeting cross stitch patterns

More Tango Stitch cute simple cross stitch patterns.

Have a nice stitching!

Tango Stitch


No comments:

Post a Comment