Friday, August 19, 2022

I want you to be thinking of me funny romantic cross stitch embroidery pattern

I want you to be thinking of me funny romantic cross stitch embroidery pattern - Tango Stitch
I want you to be thinking of me funny romantic cross stitch embroidery pattern - Tango Stitch

I want you funny romantic cross stitch embroidery pattern, Tango Stitch

Simple cross stitch design:

This cross stitch pattern uses only full stitches. It is suitable both for beginner and expert embroiderers.


I want you to be thinking of me funny romantic cross stitch embroidery pattern - Tango Stitch
I want you to be thinking of me funny romantic cross stitch embroidery pattern - Tango Stitch


Content of I want you funny romantic cross stitch embroidery pattern: 

You will receive a PDF file:
• A main page with embroidery image;
• A page with the key;
• 2 pages with color and black symbols patterns;
• zoomed color symbols pattern at 4 pages for comfortable stitching;
• zoomed black symbols pattern at 4 pages for comfortable stitching.

Stitches required for this pattern:

• Full crosses.


I want you to be thinking of me funny romantic cross stitch embroidery pattern - Tango Stitch
I want you to be thinking of me funny romantic cross stitch embroidery pattern - Tango Stitch


Find I want you to be thinking of me funny romantic cross stitch embroidery pattern at Creative Fabrica and Tango Stitch shop. 

Find Tango Stitch Cross Stitch patterns at CREATIVE FABRICA & Design Bundles 

More Funny sassy quote cross stitch patterns

More Tango Stitch cute simple cross stitch patterns.

Have a nice stitching!

Tango Stitch 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment